Despite the economic downturn, the construction industry remains one of the largest in Great Britain, bringing employment to around 2 million people; it also remains extremely hazardous and a cause for significant concern. The characteristics of the industry and the challenges it creates for health and safety are well documented.
CM Solicitors employ specialist building site accident claims lawyers who can help if you have had an accident on a building site which resulted in personal injury.
If you have been involved in an accident due to:
- Defective or broken equipment/tools/materials – this can be anything from a broken machine to a collapsing scaffold
- Excessive or repetitive lifting; it does not need to be a heavy object
- Excessive or repetitive actions causing a sprain, tear or ache
- Unsafe system of work causing an injury
- Unsafe working environment
If you have an injury received in an accident on a building site as a result of any of the above then you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Your injuries
- Your lost income, both past and future
- Damage to your property, tools clothing etc.
- Other losses you may suffer as a result of the accident such as treatment cost, prescription charges etc.
We can help you recover what is rightfully yours.
If you or a loved one wants to speak to us, entirely in confidence, about any of these issues then please call our head of negligence Michael Shaw on 0800 1 444 111 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can use the enquiry form situated at the side or at the foot of this page.