CM Solicitors’ lawyers have years of experience in securing compensation for those who have been injured as a result of an accident at work that was not their fault. We are experts at dealing with work accident claims.
Accidents at work have many causes but the most prevalent are:
- Defective or broken equipment/tools/materials – this can be anything from a broken machine to a collapsing chair
- Excessive or repetitive lifting; it does not need to be a heavy object
- Excessive or repetitive actions causing a sprain, tear or ache
- Unsafe system of work causing an injury
- Unsafe working environment such as a slippery floor or falling boxes
Our lawyers are specialists in the following types of accidents at work:
If you have had an accident as a result of any of the above, in the past three years, then you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Your injuries
- Your lost income, both past and future
- Damage to your property, clothing etc.
- Other losses you may suffer as a result of the accident such as treatment cost, prescription charges etc.
We can help you recover what is rightfully yours. If you wish to find out if you are eligible to make a claim now, then visit our free, online form HERE.
If you or a loved one wants to speak to us, entirely in confidence, about any of these issues then please call our head of negligence Michael Shaw on 0800 1 444 111 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively you can use the enquiry form situated at the side or at the foot of this page.