Many of us find a trip to the dentist a stressful experience but it’s obviously necessary to keep our oral health in check. Even though it’s not common for dental negligence to occur, it does happen. When it does it can cause unnecessary stress, pain, injury and expense.
CM offers a no win, no fee compensation claim legal service for anyone who has been injured as a result of dental negligence. Whether you’ve been treated by the NHS or treated privately, if you’ve suffered an unexpected outcome you could be entitled to compensation.
Our Medical Negligence department here at CM Solicitors have extensive experience in getting their clients the compensation they deserve.
Contact them for a free consultation on 08001 444 111 or complete the online contact form and they’ll be touch within 48 hours.
Dental Negligence could be caused by one or more of the following:
- Delays in your diagnosis, causing the need for extra treatment.
- Poorly performed procedures.
- Improper or unsuitable treatment
- Failures in medical equipment of products
- A bad reaction to medication
- Anaesthetic not being given properly.
- Dental Implants incorrectly fitted
- Accidents during bleaching