The doorway to your future?
At CM we pride ourselves on recruiting the best so that we can be the best. We have a proven track record of bringing through fresh young talent in an industry that is often thought of as being one in which it is difficult to get started.
If you believe you have the right attributes to work at one of the most forward-thinking law firms in the country then please get in touch; even if there are no vacancies currently available we would still like to hear from the best people.
Email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know what your salary expectations are and advising us as to which type of job you would be best suited to, what attracted you to our firm, and how you heard about us.
Prison Law Caseworker – Full time, permanent
Roles and responsibilities:
- To advise and represent clients in person, over the phone and in writing.
- To attend at Adjudications and Parole Hearings in prisons.
- To draft written submissions.
- To manage own case load, under supervision.
- Full UK driving license.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to produce quality written work.
- Good IT skills.
- Patient and understanding.
- Punctual, with an ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Experience or studies in prison or criminal law.
Full training will be provided. Travelling to visit clients and attend hearings is an essential part of this role, therefore you must have a valid UK driving license and you will be expected to use your own car for this purpose.
Negotiable (plus travel expenses)
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com