Repetitive Strain Injury Claims
A repetitive strain injury (RSI) is defined by Public Employees Occupational Safety and Health Program of the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services as an”
“…injury to the musculoskeletal and nervous systems that may be caused by repetitive tasks, forceful exertions, vibrations, mechanical compression, or sustained or awkward positions.”
RSIs are also known as cumulative trauma disorders, repetitive stress injuries, repetitive motion injuries or disorders, musculoskeletal disorders, and occupational or sports overuse syndromes.
CM Solicitors are RSI claims lawyers who can help if you have had an RSI related issue which resulted in personal injury.
CM claims’ lawyers have years of experience in securing compensation for those who have been injured as a result of RSI related incidents that were not their fault.
If you have or have had a repetitive injury which was caused by:
- Excessive or repetitive lifting; it does not need to be a heavy object
- Excessive or repetitive actions causing a sprain, tear or ache
- An unsafe system of work causing an injury
- An unsafe working environment
Then you may be entitled to make a claim.
Do you have an RSI claim?
If you have an RSI claim as a result of any of the above then you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Your injuries
- Your lost income, both past and future
- Damage to your property, clothing etc.
- Other losses you may suffer as a result of the accident such as treatment cost, prescription charges etc.
If you or a loved one wants to speak to us, entirely in confidence, about any of these issues then please call our head of negligence Michael Shaw on 0800 1 444 111 or email him at email@example.com . Alternatively you can use the enquiry form situated at the side or at the foot of this page.