Previously known as Carter Moore Solicitors, CM Solicitors was founded by Jeremy Moore and Mark Carter back in July 2003. CM Solicitors has become a nationally-regarded firm for all the areas of law they practise in. Younger than many of their competitors, CM Solicitors has been successful from day one, offering a broad range of legal services to national organisations, businesses and private individuals.
CM Solicitors' reputation began with Criminal Defence, headed by Jeremy Moore, acting on a number of high profile cases. Now Ben Richardson heads up this department where he also offers services within Fraud and Regulatory law. Michael Shaw takes charge of the Claims and Negligence department where he and his team deal with a wide range of injuries and malpractices.
- CM Solicitor’s serious and commercial fraud team are members of the Very High Cost Case (VHCC) panel and are one of only a small number of firms who are able to act on such matters.
- Able to offer urgent assistance at short notice. Whether you are due to attend court, or you need specialist advice, our lawyers are on hand and will prioritise your matter.
Here at CM Solicitors we recognise that when you instruct one of our solicitors, you are making a very important decision and often quite a stressful one too. All of our employees are trained to the highest standard to help take you through the process effectively and efficiently, getting you the best result possible.
The Partners of the firm are proud of CMs’ achievements so far and are committed to maintaining the highest standards of service. If you require any further information then please contact us via 0800 1444 111.
- David Seligman speaks to the BBC World Service about the Rules and Regulations behind International Call-ups
- CM Sports Lawyer, David Seligman, featured in BBC Sport Article on the case of Denny Solomona
- Part 3: Analysing the Legal Protection Afforded to Football Intermediaries Conducting International Transfers
- Part 2: Analysis of the Legal Protection Afforded to Football Intermediaries Conducting International Transfers
- Part1: Analysis of the Legal Protection Afforded to Football Intermediaries Conducting International Transfers
- Webscam Nightmares